Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 lb steak (455 g), sliced into thin strips
- Personally I bought the already chopped steak
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 cups broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
How to Make
- In an oiled pan over medium-high heat, sear the steak until cooked all the way through. Then remove from the pan.
- Add a little more oil, then add the garlic, ginger to the pan. Saute until soft.
- Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey and beef broth. Stir until combined.
- Add the broccoli florets.
- In a separate bowl combine the cornstarch and water. Add to the broccoli mixture. Saute until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the beef back into the mixture, stir for a 2 min.
- Serve over rice.