- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of chives
- 1/2 cup of Plain Panko bread crumbs
- Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
How to Make
- Please wear gloves! The recipe I followed when making these poppers did advise me to, but I didn’t listen. Wear gloves when cutting and filling the jalapenos.
- Cut the jalapenos length wise.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, garlic powder and chives.
- In another bowl mix the melted butter and plain Panko bread crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese filling to the jalapenos and top with the bread crumbs.
- In a pan covered with aluminum foil place the jalapenos and drizzle a bit of olive oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes