- 2 zucchini
- 5 small peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon sazon
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Olive Oil & Butter
- Traditional Red Sauce
Additional Ingredients (not necessary)
Cooked Chicken Strips or Chicken Breasts
How to Make
- In a medium-heat pan coated with butter and a small amount of olive oil; saute the onion, zucchini and peppers (cut into small squares)
- Add the salt, pepper and sazon to your veggies
- Once the onions turn translucent add the traditional red sauce to your pan
- Add 1/4 cup of water and cover the pan
- Sir, every 2 minutes until the water evaporates
- Serve over the spaghetti
Want to add chicken to the sauce?
If you’re adding frozen chicken strips that have already been cooked
- Microwave the chicken strips to thaw
- Add the chicken strips when adding the seasoning
- Then follow the rest of the instructions
If you’re adding frozen chicken breast
- Thaw 24 hr in advance
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips
- Cook the chicken breast strips first, until no pink is shown
- Once cooked remove from pan and add them back to the pan when adding the seasoning.
- Then follow the rest of the instructions.
For more recipes don’t forget to Subscribe!