A Seasoned Chicken Cooked to Perfection
Yes, I did say seasoned because no one wants a no salt, no pepper chicken. This recipe is from my boyfriends mom. She cooked it once and now that’s how I always make my chicken. (Momma bear if you’re reading this, I love you.)
- Chicken Breast
- Chilly Powder
- Vegeta (tell me why Googling this I could only find pictures of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z)
- Garlic Cloves (cut them in small pieces)
- Black Pepper
Let’s Get Cooking!
- First thaw your chicken. If you’re working make sure you take out the chicken from the freezer, because your kids won’t. Has anyone heard this joke or is it just me “Adulting is knowing why your mom got mad when you didn’t take out the chicken out of the freezer”
- Make sure you’re preheating your oven at 350.
- Get yourself a medium size bowl and fill it half way with oil and with every ingredient.
- No measuring needed just throw it in there I promise it will taste good.
- Just add a little bit of salt because the vegeta is salty itself.
- Your mixture it’s supposed to be more seasoning than oil so don’t be afraid your’re putting “too much”
- Make little cuts in chicken breast and then saturate them with the seasoning mix.
- Add a tin foil on top of the pan you’re cooking your chicken.
- Put them in the oven for 35 minutes